Tom's Time at Work Experience

Hi, my name is Tom and here is what I did in my week of work experience at pickle design. Emma and Carl made me feel welcome. I had never used a Mac before so it took some getting use to but now I can use the Mac with ease. 

The programmes I used were InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop all made by the company Adobe. 

My first project was to create a business name and logo for an electronics company trying to sell headphones and during this project I made the front page of a web-page for it. Then I adapted a website into a mobile friendly format, The Quarryman pub.



My second project was to make a double sided A5 leaflet for Comic Con using Indesign and Illustrator, during this I made a mood board to inspire me.



My third project was to create packaging for fudge I did this by using Illustrator and Photoshop, I made another mood board of fudge related objects.

My last project was to create a fold-out leaflet for Camel Self-Storage I added information about the key subjects and added some helpful tips about storing your items.



After all of this I immensely enjoyed my time at Pickle Design. The vibe of the "office" was very calm and relaxed. From this week I have learnt lots about the graphic design world and the applications they use. It was also cool just listening to what the client wants and how they want it done and see how the whole process starts.

Bye

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Branding for Cornish Fudge Company

Pickle Design T-Shirt Designs

Twitter Background for Charity Bike Ride