Surf Shop Signage

Bored Lizard Shopfront
I knew I was heading to Bude, but still forgot my camera, so my iPhone had to suffice. We had been meaning to take a shot of the new sign we designed for Bored Lizard Surf Shop for some weeks, and as the late Autumn sun slipped behind the shops, I made the most of the fading light.

Surf Shop Sign
We created the brand for Laurent Calvez's surf shop a few years ago, and it was good to see it on Bude high street. He has steadily added the new logo and colours to different areas of his business including posters, advertising and website. Bored Lizard has become an established feature of the seaside town, and has expanded its stock available in the store and online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Branding for Cornish Fudge Company

Pickle Design T-Shirt Designs

Twitter Background for Charity Bike Ride