Cycle Hire in Devon


Well, I have managed to get a cold. Serves me right for running out of petrol in the middle of Dartmoor! I was travelling so far away from my usual haunts as I had planned to meet the owners of bike hire firm who have opened a new cycle hire centre, and needed their website altering.

Cycle hire is really taking off, and receiving a great deal of focus in the media. The National Lottery awarding Sustrans a huge amount of funds recently being an example. There is a lot of development in Cornwall too, with new trails and equipment available for casual riders and those looking for more adventure.

Check back soon as I will keep you posted as to the developments on this site, letting you know what design is selected and when their new site will be online.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

New Branding for Cornish Fudge Company

Pickle Design T-Shirt Designs

Twitter Background for Charity Bike Ride